Make An Offer
2013 Seneca 36 FK
- 2 Year Unlimited Mile Chassis Warranty.
- 2 Year Unlimited Mile Engine Warranty.
- 5 Year Unlimited Mile Transmission Warranty.
- Extended Warranties Available.
- 600 Dealers and Service Point Facilities.
- 24/7 Customer Assistance Center 1-800-385-4357
- M-2 Freightliner Chassis
- Cummins ISB 6.7 L 340 HP @ 2800 RPM; 2800 GOV, 660 LB/FT @ 1600 RPM.
- Cummins Exhaust Brake Intergral with Variable Geometry Turbo. 2010 EPA/CARB Emission Certification.
- Allison 2500 MH 6 Speed Automatic with T-Handle Controls.
- 28,000 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 259". 11/32" X 3 1/2" X 10 3/16" Full Steel Frame, 120 KSI.
- Front Axle DA-F-10.0-3 10,000 lbs.
- Front Spring: 10,000 lb. Taperleaf with Front Sway Bar.
- Rear Axle: DA-RS-19.0-2 19,000 lb. 5.13 Axle Ratio.
- Rear Suspension: 18,000 lb. AIRLINER Air Ride Rear Suspension.
- Brakes: Bosh Hydraulic Pin-Slide Disc Front and Rear. Parking Brake Air Operated, Rear Axle Mounted Drum.
- Cooling System: 950 Square Inch Aluminum Radiator. Water to Oil Transmission Cooler, In Radiator End Tank, Charge Air Cooler Radiator Mounted, Horton ET650 On/Off Fan Drive.
- Electrical System: Alternator; Delco 12V 160 Amp 28 - SI., Starter; Delco 12V 38MT, Batteries; 2 Alliance Model 1131, Group 31, 12 Vold Maintenance Free 1850 CCA.
- Dual Aluminum 34 Gallon Left, 40 Gallon Right, Hand Equiflo Inboard Fuel System.
- Steering System: TRW THP-60 Power Steering, 55 Degree Wheel Cut. Tilt and Telescoping Steering Column, 18" Steering Wheel.
- Tires Michelin XZE2 275/80R 22.5 14 Ply Radial
- Wheels: Alcoa LVL One 10 - Hub Pilot Polished Aluminum.
- Instrumentation: Gauges; Speedometer, Odometer, Fuel, Coolant Temperature, Oil Pressure.
The Seneca model 36FK has a Double Slide, Rear Bedroom w/King Bed Slide, Chest, Ward./Dresser, TV, Lav., Med. Cab., Shower, Linen, Toilet, Entertainment Center, Hide-A-Bed/Dinette Slide, Cab-Over Queen Bed, LCD TV/DVD, Storage, Pantry, Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Range, Double Kitchen Sink, Overhead Cabinets Throughout, 18' Awning & Much More. Other Options May Include: Washer/Dryer, Free-Standing Table & Chairs, Entertainment Center w/Pullout Bunk, 4-Door Refrigerator.
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.
Price: Call Today!
Cummins ISB 6.7L
|Specification ||Description |
|Length ||38'5" |
|Height ||12'7" |
|Interior Height ||7'0" |
|Hitch Weight ||10,000 lbs |
|Gross Weight ||25,500 lbs |
|Fresh Water Capacity ||82 gals |
|Grey Water Capacity ||41 gals |
|Black Water Capacity ||52 gals |
|Furnace BTU ||40,000 |
|Sleeps ||7 |
|Engine ||340hp |
|Chassis ||Cummins ISB 6.7L |
|Slides ||2 |
|Fuel Type ||Diesel |
World Wide RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales taxes, registration, tags and delivery fees. In addition all prices are subject to change without notice. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us at 888-313-3061 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.